Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sting Layouts

 Here is my first layout i produced for our sting.
The image (left) is a early version before i started adding in more detail to the bushes and putting in a sky. The reason why i showed this image (left) is because i was stuck on what colour to make the sky for the all layouts. After watching a few yogi bear scenes i found one where the sky was pale yellow...so i added that in and it really gave this natural look to my layout.
This is completed version of my first layout. As you can see i moved the trees and bushes around and added in the yellow sky and it really compliments the whole layout.
After this layout i felt confident i had captured this Hanna Barbera style.
I felt i had designed this nice effect over the trees and bushes using a selected brush from photoshop.
I was very pleased with how this turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment